Sunday, August 5, 2012

White Dahlia: concept

I fell in love with an oversized bloom of white Dahlia. Of course as a designer I put all my love-driven emotions into the fire of creativity, so one digital brunch at a time I have created a motif staring a mentioned above regal bloom. As by miracle whole big wedding collection matured inside my little MacBook Air. So I traveled to New Delhi, India to get to know the collection better, while putting my inspirations on materials. Meanwhile I read a little about Dahlia to find that a flower had a controversial past, to then become during Victorian period (one of my favorites) a symbol of longevity of passion and ties in marriage. I must admit, it gave me reassurance of being on the right path (we - creative people always need it, though we always act assertive and ready to defend our concepts and current believes).

No comments:

Post a Comment